Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mini scents

I know I have not posted in a long time sorry about that. Anyways I am now today we are going to make perfume bottles for your dolls  what you need is:
beads, and a hot glue gun.
                                                        
first take some beads and line then up how you want and then glue them together it is a pretty simple craft.
                                                     Here is how all off mine turned out.
If you have any questions please comment below, thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey crafty girl! I see you used my idea.
    Those look awesome!
    ~peace-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the perfume bottles;I'll be sure to try them out. Can you please make more toiletries for doll bathrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post more crafts soon?
    -Norah

    ReplyDelete